Wedding Photography Information
The ring is on your finger, the date is set, now all you need is a wedding photographer. So you start looking around and soon realise that searching for a wedding photographer can be a real head ache. Just a quick search on the Internet will result in thousands of results appearing. Some good and some well, not so good. You pick a few whose photographs you like and start to check out how much they charge and what is included in the price. Soon you realise that every photographer charges a different price and if that's not awkward enough, they all offer different photo packages. Albums, no albums, online galleries, free prints, pay for extra prints. Does this sound familiar?
I take a different approach to many other wedding photographers. I offer one simple to understand package and you receive all the photographs on a disk fully edited ready to print yourself, share and even post on Facebook. My photo journalistic approach and style has evolved from my editorial background. Unlike many self claimed reportage photographers or wedding photojournalist's I have worked as an editorial photographer and won several awards. My photo essays and photographs have been published in many newspapers and magazines (find out more about me). On the wedding day I capture creative informal and natural photographs. I build a photo essay or picture story of you're wedding from you getting ready, you're guests arriving, the wedding ceremony, reception, speeches and first dance. Check out my Wedding Photography Portfolio to view a selection of my work.
Wedding Photography Price
- All day photography coverage - I start with the bride or groom getting ready and finish after the couples first dance.
- Advice and Guidance - I have 20 years professional photography experience and have covered 100s of weddings and photography assignments. I'm here to help and can offer you tips and tricks to help make the day run a lot smoother.
- Creative Wedding Photography Style - Informal reportage photography mixed in with a few traditional group shots and then a lovely set of Magazine style Bride and Groom photographs.
- Edited Photographs - All the photos are fully edited and unlike some other photographers who just burn their snaps straight onto a disk, each of my wedding photographs is colour corrected, enhanced and made to look its very best.
- A DVD Of Photographs - All your edited photographs are High Resolution images on a disk for you to keep.
- Ability To Print and Share - You receive a personal usage licence that allows you to print and share the images amongst your family and friends.
- Online Photos - No need to keep getting nagged to see your wedding photos. All the edited photos are uploaded onto your very own password protected photo gallery. Just send them the link and not only can they view the photos 24/7 they can order prints as well.
- Pre Wedding Photo Shoot - A one hour "Save The Date" or Engagement Photo Shoot. And yes you get all the photos on a disk along with a personal usage licence. Visit my blog and view photographs from Matt And Chloe's Save The Date photoshoot on the South Downs.
£1200.00 plus travel expenses when required to travel more than 100 miles or into London.
Working On A Tight Budget But Still Want Great Photographs?
Wouldn't things be so much easier if you didn't have a budget at all? Well, I'm here to help so if you're getting married out of season or maybe you don't need all day photography coverage then contact me. I can't promise I can help but I'll do my best especially if you love my wedding photographs.
I can be booked to photograph a wedding in Surrey, Hampshire, West Sussex, East Sussex, Berkshire, Kent and across the UK.
My photography blog is updated regularly with recent weddings I have photographed.
Recently added -
Tara And Joe's Wedding at St Edwards Church Sutton Park, Guildford, Surrey.
Emma and Alex's Wedding reception at Gate Street Barn, Guildford, Surrey.
Two Photographers One Wedding
If you require a 2nd photographer on the day I can arrange this for you. I have a list of trusted photographers that I can call upon. I have known them for years and respect their work. Because they are working photographers themselves I can't expect them to turn up for free. So if they are available I will let you know along with how much they will charge.